Grove Christian School, located in suburban Richmond, VA, is growing and is seeking a First Grade teacher accommodate the increased enrollment.
The successful candidate will hold the following qualifications:
- Must be a born-again Christian whose lifestyle and character demonstrate obedience to God and the Holy Scriptures, and express agreement with the doctrinal viewpoints and Christian lifestyle requirements of the school.
- Must faithfully attend a local church whose beliefs are consistent with the school’s Articles of Faith.
- Must be able to serve as a positive Christian role model to others in the GCS school community.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Hold state teaching credentials or ACSI teaching certificate or be eligible to obtain an ACSI certificate.
- Successful experience teaching early elementary students.
- Ability to maintain an effective classroom environment and effectively engage students.
- Must possess sufficient biblical knowledge that enables the teacher to integrate Scripture into subjects taught.
- Must enjoy working with early learners.
- Must value the collaborative teaching environment fostered at GCS.
- Proficiency in computer and technology applications necessary for the teaching profession.